Well we woke up this morning to a fresh 6 inches of snow on the deck. So let's just say that moving was NOT going to happen this morning. My dad was kind enough to move a lot of my "little stuff" to my parents house while I was at work! What a guy! My dad is seriously to BEST!
If you live in Utah, or have friends that are avid skiers (living in Utah) you will know what happened today. Snowbird reported RECORD BREAKING numbers of SNOWFALL this year. A lot of my buddies were up there today making turns in the freshies. Jealous!
Headache is gone. Just in cause you were wondering. (Thank you sleep and and much needed shoulder rub)
Tomorrow morning will be the big push to get the last of my stuff out of Holiday Ranch Loop. It will be making a pit shop on Lucky John until the end of the week. Then I will FINALIZE my living arrangements.
Did you hear that? LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? My (now former) roomie Stacey hooked me up with one of her gal pals from Legends (at PCMR). I will (cross your fingers) be moving into a place on Daly for the next 6-12 months. I just need to meet the rest of the roomies and move forward from there.
Patrick sent in his information to do a field project this summer in Washington state. I am crossing my fingers and toes for him. It is with wolverines (how cool is that?!?!) Even though it is far away... It is such a great opportunity for him! Distance only makes the heart grow fonder... Right? Best of luck to my man!
Until tomorrow!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago