Patrick has a sore throat. So we slept in this morning, resting our bodies so that we can get well. We had a yummy breakfast (Cheerios, sliced bananas, and blueberries). We took Hayden (the dog I'm house sitting) on a big walk, and it started to snow. Everyone knows that I love, love, love the snow. But not at the end of April, when all the resorts in PC are closed. And no, I don't feel like skinning up the mountain and skiing down. We got lunch at Booster Juice, visited with the lovely Marilyn. Booster Juices are the best. For after working out, for lunch, for hangovers, sore throats, or just good chat with Marilyn.
I feel like blah for more reasons than just, "my head hurts."
My roommates are moving away. Kevin is living in Nantucket for the summer, he left at the beginning of April with Porter (the black lab he and Stacey have). Stacey is East with Kev for the week and will be in town for 2 days, then in Mexico with friends, home for 2 days, then back to Aus for who knows how long. I'm sad! Timmy is living in Salt Lake for summer to "get away from the PC drama" we'll see how long he lasts.
I have no place to live.
I thought I found something, I stopped looking. I didn't listen to my friends. Guess what, it fell through. Do my parents still like in PC? Yes. Could I live rent free? Yes. Do I want to live at home? No. Why? I'm turning 26 years old this year. I love my parents dearly, but I need to be on my own, I need to pay my own bills, I need to be an adult. A homeless adult.
I am currently house sitting until May 2nd. So I have THAT home. I can stay with Patrick for a few days...
I'm feeling down. I'm on craigslist everyday. I want to live in town, I want off street parking, I want an unfurnished room, I want, I want, I want.
Anyone know someone with a place in Park City? Looking to rent a room?
Help a sista' out!
Oh! And someone sat or threw or dropped something on my beautiful car. So now I have a million scratches and a big dint! Awesome!
(Will someone please teach me how to add photos from Webpages?)