Thursday, August 5, 2010

Delta Gamma: The Deeg

I saw this photo of "The Deeg" at The University of Utah.
(Which is where I went to school)


I was disappointed to see that the house was looking so sad :( The Deeg was my home for 2 1/2 years of college. I have MANY memories here. The good, the bad, and the ugly. However, mainly the good. It has been years since House Corp has put a ton of money (effort) to the exterior of the property (inside looked awesome the last time I was there. We want it in tip, top shape for Recruitment. So open up your hearts (and your checkbooks), and pledge $100 towards improving the Active's and New Member's home!

Make checks payable to Delta Gamma and note “Beta Gamma House Corp” in the memo line. Mail your check to: House Corp @ the DG House, 1373 East 100 South, SLC, UT 84101.
Attn: Terri Schmertz Holbrooke or Attn: Candice Green Howell

Also, you will get your name placed on a plaque in the Chapter Room, letting everyone know that you took the time to send in a little love for our future DG's.

Today I sent in my check to House Corp. Did YOU?