As most people know I have been planning on visiting my good friend Stacey in Australia this October. After watching ticket prices and weighing my options of airlines I bought my ticket with Qantas in March. I think everyone thought I was nuts to purchase so early. But I had the money, I paid it off right away, and I was DEFINITELY going. So that got a certain few friends minds reeling. After watching ticket prices all summer (ranging from as low as $559 with tax, to as high as $1500) I now have a few traveling partners in crime. I can OFFICIALLY say that Jordan and Craig will be meeting me in Los Angeles. Jordan is one of my very good friends who is currently residing in Tampa, Florida. I am trying my darnest to get him back in Park City! Craig is Jordan's best friend. He is a rager just like the rest of us, and quite the fisherman at that! We are excited to be traveling together.
Now it is time for the planning to begin. In EXACTLY 2 months we will be landing in Sydney, Australia. While we are on two different flights, we will be landing within about an hour of each other. And departing likewise 3 weeks later. We are super excited to be reuniting with Stacey and her lovely boyfriend Kevin.

Kevin and Stacey have been living in Nantucket this summer. Working at the White Elephant. While we love that they are able to have an awesome experience like this, I hate that they are SO busy and SO far away. Last summer when they lived in San Diego it didn't seem as far away. And I was able to reunite with Stacey in San Francisco before continuing to Beijing, China.

Stacey and I in Mexico! Excited for some girly time!

Jordan and Bart are excited to be reunited! Their love has been strained with the distance. We are excited to witness their girly love for each other!

And to see this smiling face. Time for him to do a little entertaining!
I will also be "wedding crashing" this beautiful couple!!!As you can see I am SUPER excited to see all of these RAD people that live Down Under. More to come... Enjoy!